Suikoden II: a new orchestral CD, the crowd-funding relaunches (~Sep 20)

Suikoden II kam 2000 für die PlayStation heraus. Es gilt unter Fans als bester Teil der Serie und wird manchmal sogar als bestes RPG überhaupt genannt.
Antworten
kel
Fehlschlagurne
Fehlschlagurne
Lieblings-Suikoden: Suikoden 2
Lieblingscharakter: Victor
Quiz-Punkte: 0

Suikoden II: a new orchestral CD, the crowd-funding relaunches (~Sep 20)

Beitrag von kel »

On Aug. 14, 2018, VGM Classics (NM, USA), a classical record company specializing in video game music, has re-launched three crowd-funding campaigns for new orchestral CD albums featuring music from the video games: “Star Fox 64,” “Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia,” and “Suikoden II.”

The new campaigns aim to raise US$15,000 each in an all-or-nothing format, and they all end on September 20, 2018.

VGM Classics has invited the award-wining composer/conductor Kentaro Sato to be its music director to oversee and direct the recordings. Mr. Sato is the orchestral and choral mastermind behind such video game titles as the “DISSIDIA Final Fantasy” series. The prospective orchestra for the project is the Budapest Symphony Orchestra (Budapest, Hungary).

VGM Classics expects that our projects not only will fulfill the wishes of game music lovers, but also will contribute to the advancement of musical art and culture at large.

About VGM Classics
VGM Classics LLC is an American classical record label and publishing company with the goal of wanting “to have more orchestral recordings of the video games music that we love and admire.” The US office is located in Albuquerque, NM, and the Japan office is located in Tokyo.
Artur
Administrator
Administrator
Lieblings-Suikoden: Suikoden II
Lieblingscharakter: Millie
Quiz-Punkte: 0
Re: Suikoden II: a new orchestral CD, the crowd-funding relaunches (~Sep 20)

Beitrag von Artur »

Please don't create 3 posts with the same content. Thanks.

Anyways. This looks interesting. Let's see how this turns out. Maybe we see some new renditions of quality music from Suikoden II.
Bild
Suikoden ist what we live for.
Antimatzist
Flughörnchen
Flughörnchen
Lieblings-Suikoden: Suikoden II
Lieblingscharakter: Mukumuku ^_^
Quiz-Punkte: 13
It’s my birthday
Re: Suikoden II: a new orchestral CD, the crowd-funding relaunches (~Sep 20)

Beitrag von Antimatzist »

Würd gern backen, aber müsst mich dafür wieder um ne Kreditkarte kümmern. Kickstarter nervt.
Viktor hat geschrieben:Heh, I'll make sure you can never make that grin again. I'll chop you up! Grind you up! Dry you in the sun! Break you to pieces! Bury you in the ground! Piss on you! Then I'll dig you up! Pull you! Stretch you! Drag you around! And then, and then, in any case, I'll never forgive you!!!
Antworten